FURNITURE DISASSEMBLY IN MT. VERNON, NY
Moving can be stressful with various bulk items. Items such as pool tables, large couches. There are so many household items that may have been assembled inside your home upon purchase and simply can’t fit through the front door when it’s time to move. We can disassemble and reassemble your furniture for your Mt. Vernon move.
We can help with:
- Sofas & Couches
- Wall Units & Entertainment Centers
- Dining Tables
- Pool Tables
- Beds & Headboards
(Cribs, Murphy Beds, Bunk Beds)
Disassembling and reassembling can seem quite confusing to someone who has not been in the field of furniture moving as long as we have. We do this every single day and are the most trusted professionals in the Mt. Vernon, and frequently these pieces of furniture were professionally assembled by an outsourced team inside your household. KP Quality covers the entire process in a quick, effective, and efficient manner. Our Couch Heroes go through all the proper procedures to make sure all your items are fully protected. We always keep track of the little pieces needed and return it to the way it was and sometimes even nicer than when you first bought it.
1. For furniture with leather or fabric, the first step is to carefully remove it without causing damage (reupholstery is another headache).
2. Metal frames must be dismembered by loosening the connections, but most wood frames add the extra task of glued dowel connections. There is also the danger of stripping a screw or screw hole, which could unalign the frame or call for extra customization.
3. Our experts are well-versed in all types of wood and metal disassembly, which is why our Couch Heroes are qualified to save even your most prized furniture!
1. Once your furniture is moved into the new space, it’s our team’s job to restore your disassembled furniture back to how it was, or often better condition. The first step is to reassemble the frame of the piece; This includes replacing screws, bolts, dowels, adhesive, staples, or other various connections.
2. If your furniture has the added element of leather or fabric, the next step is to restore the original leather or fabric back on the frame or cushion.
3. Our Couch Heroes provide brand new glue, screws, and staples as needed to add extra support to your furniture and make sure it looks and performs as good as new!