FURNITURE DISASSEMBLY IN
OYSTER BAY, NY
Sometimes the moving process comes with a few struggles, especially if you are trying to achieve a successful move on your own. What happens to bulky, awkward items? What happens if your furniture was built inside your old residence or business and simply can’t fit through the doors. Call the experts!
We’ll arrive to your Oyster Bay property and we’ll help you disassemble and reassembly your items upon arrival to your new location. Typically, bulky items such as these are couches or pool tables. Not sure if your item can be safely disassembled? Give us a call and we’ll give you our expert advice.
Going through the disassembly process alone can be difficult, but we’ll help you every step of the way.
We can assist with:
- Sofas & Couches
- Wall Units & Entertainment Centers
- Dining Tables
- Pool Tables
- Beds & Headboards
(Cribs, Murphy Beds, Bunk Beds)
Over time, you’ve probably collected dozens of beautiful items, but have you thought about exactly how many pieces these items consist of? When you get into the disassembly process, it’s not as easy as you think. That’s why specialist dedicate their lives to understanding the way furniture is crafted and pieced together.
1. The first step includes carefully stripping the piece of furniture if it has leather or fabric covering. (reupholstery can be a pain if the process goes incorrectly)
2. Next, we’ll take care of the metal frame and make sure that it’s dismembered correctly by loosening the connections. For wooden frames, we focus on handling the glued dowel connections with expert care. If this isn’t done properly, you could end ups stripping screws or screw holes and creating a misalignment within the frame.
3. The furniture disassembly professionals who will come to your Oyster Bay property are well-versed in wood and metal disassembly. Sometimes you can take on projects by yourself, but when it comes to the craft of diassembling furniture, it’s best left to the professionals.
1. Once we’ve successfully disassembled your piece of furniture as well as transporting this item, our team will reassemble it, possibly even better than it originally was! We’ll start with forming the frame, which usually includes replacing any existing screws, bolts, dowels, adhesives, staples and other connections.
2. If necessary for your piece, we’ll then reattach the leather or fabric covering.
3. Afterwards, we can successfully add a new coat of glue as well as new screws and staples to make sure that the piece of furniture has been completely restored.