FURNITURE DISASSEMBLY IN LYNBROOK, NY
Some items such as pool tables, couches, or furniture sets are really big and can’t fit through a door. If you have one of those items, then don’t stress yourself out and force it through one. Just call us and we will take care of it. Our team in Lynbrook, NY will be there in no time to disassemble and reassemble them in your new home.
We can assist with:
- Sofas & Couches
- Wall Units & Entertainment Centers
- Dining Tables
- Pool Tables
- Beds & Headboards
(Cribs, Murphy Beds, Bunk Beds)
While it may seem simple, furniture disassembly and reassembly is actually quite complex. Each item will always require a different set of tools, assembly pieces, and skills. Disassembly in particular can be difficult since it requires that multiple precautions be taken. We will always want to make sure that your furniture properly reunites.
1. If your furniture is made of leather or fabric, our team will first work to carefully remove it without causing damage (Reupholstery is a different process).
2. If your furniture piece is made of a metal frame, our team will simply loosen the connections and fold it down. If it is made with a wood frame however, things will be more complicated. But don’t worry! Our team will make sure to handle any glued down dowel connections and handle your items with particular care.
3. Lucky for you, our professional team has years of experience and training in metal and woodwork. Our Couch Heroes are qualified to handle even your most prized furniture.
1. Once our Couch Heroes have moved your furniture to its new home, they’ll aim to reassemble the frame. This process will include replacing things such as screws, bolts, or staples.
2. If your piece has some sort of leather or fabric, our couch experts in Lynbrook will then restore original material back onto the frame.
3. Once this process is done, our expert team will reassemble everything back together. They will always provide new glue, staples, or screws to your furniture. When they’re done, your piece will look and perform as good as new.