FURNITURE DISASSEMBLY IN
NEW YORK CITY
Having to move bulky awkward sized items, such as pool tables or large couches, is such a troublesome ordeal. But with help from our New York City team at KP Quality, we can avoid this, by disassembling and reassembling your furniture. We can take those household items that are unable to fit through the front door (having been assembled inside of the home after purchase) and move them for you.
We can help with:
- Sofas & Couches
- Wall Units & Entertainment Centers
- Dining Tables
- Pool Tables
- Beds & Headboards
(Cribs, Murphy Beds, Bunk Beds)
When it comes to the number of pieces and the amount of skill required to disassemble and reassemble furniture, our team in New York City understands how complex they can be. Therefore, we understand the numerous precautions to take while stripping the furniture down in order to properly unite the pieces together in the future.
1. Reupholstery is not easy to fix, therefore we begin by carefully removing any leather or fabric so no damage is done.
2. Danger lies in stripping a screw or screw hole. If this is done, then the frame can be unaligned or call for extra customization. To avoid this, we take a part the loosening connections of metal frames. Wood frames add the extra task of glued dowel connection.
3. In New York City, our experts are well-versed in all types of wood and metal disassembly. Our Coach Heroes are qualified to save any of your furniture, including your most prized ones.
1. Once your furniture has been moved into your new space, our New York City team is there to restore all of your disassembled furniture back to its previous state (or a better one). This process starts by us reassembling the frame of the item and then moving on to replacing any of the screws, bolts, dowels, adhesive, staples, or other various connections.
2. Our team, if your furniture appears to have any added elements of leather or fabric, will restore the original leather or fabric back on the frame or cushion.
3. Provided by our Couch Heroes, our New York City team will be given brand new glue, screws and staples to add the extra support your furniture may require. Therefore, your furniture will look and perform as good as new.