FURNITURE DISASSEMBLY IN
There may come times during the move process where you may have to disassemble furniture and other large items. Thankfully, KP Quality offers the best affordable moving services that also comes with disassembly services. Prevent your furniture from getting damaged by persistent movers by choosing KP Quality to conduct your next disassembly move.
When you choose KP Quality, we arrive at your Roslyn home and help you disassemble large items recommended for getting them out of your home. Typical items that require disassembly are couches and pool tables. We then wrap the pieces and safely package them. Once transported to the new location we will begin reassembly of your furniture immediately. Going through the disassembly process alone can be difficult, but we will help you every step of the way.
Going through the disassembly process by yourself isn’t easy, but we stick with you every step of the way.
We can assist with:
- Sofas & Couches
- Wall Units & Entertainment Centers
- Dining Tables
- Pool Tables
- Beds & Headboards
(Cribs, Murphy Beds, Bunk Beds)
You have all of these items in your home but there does come a time where you are ready to move out into better place. Take the load off of stressing how you will get all your items out without damaging them by hiring our experts at KP Quality. Our movers are experts is disassembly and reassembly for a variety of pieces of furniture.
1. We carefully strip the piece of furniture if it has leather or fabric covering. (reupholstery can be a pain if the process goes incorrectly)
2. Next, we take apart the metal frame by loosening the connections. For wooden frames, we focus on handling the glued dowel connections with expert care. If this isn’t done properly, you could end ups stripping screws or screw holes and creating a misalignment within the frame.
3. The furniture disassembly professionals who will come to your Roslyn property are experienced in wood and metal disassembly. Sometimes you can take on projects by yourself, but when it comes to the craft of disassembling furniture, you wouldn’t want to risk damaging your furniture.
1. Once we’ve successfully disassembled your piece of furniture and transported it, our team will reassemble it at the new location. In some cases even better than it originally was! We start with forming the frame, which usually includes replacing any existing screws, bolts, dowels, adhesives, staples and other connections.
2. If necessary for your piece of furniture, we will reattach the leather or fabric covering.
3. Afterwards, we can successfully add a new coat of glue as well as new screws and staples to make sure that the piece of furniture has been completely restored.