FURNITURE DISASSEMBLY IN FREEPORT, NY
Some items such as pool tables, couches, or furniture sets can be especially difficult to move since they can’t fit through a door. If you have one of those items, then don’t stress yourself out. Just call us and we will take care of it. Our team of experts will be there in no time to disassemble and reassemble them in your new home.
We can assist with:
- Sofas & Couches
- Wall Units & Entertainment Centers
- Dining Tables
- Pool Tables
- Beds & Headboards
(Cribs, Murphy Beds, Bunk Beds)
While it may seem easy, furniture disassembly and reassembly is actually quite complex. Each item will always require a different set of tools, assembly pieces, and skills. Disassembly in particular can be difficult since it requires that multiple precautions be taken. We will always want to make sure that your furniture properly reunites.
1. If your furniture is made of leather or fabric, then the first step is to carefully remove it without causing damage (Reupholstery will be a different process).
2. If your furniture piece is made of a metal frame, our team will simply loosen the connections. If it is made with a wood frame however, things will be more complicated. You’ll need our team to make sure to handle any glued down dowel connections and handle your items with particular care.
3. But lucky for you, our professional team is full of wood and metal experts. They have years of experience and training in their field which is why they’re qualified to handle even your most prized furniture.
1. Once our Couch Heros have moved your furniture to its new home, they’ll aim to reassemble the frame. This process will include replacing things such as screws, bolts, or staples.
2. If your piece has some sort of leather or fabric, our team in Freeport will then restore original material back onto the frame.
3. Best of all: Our Couch Heros in Freeport will always provide new glue, staples, or screws to your furniture. That way, it can look and perform as good as new.