FURNITURE DISASSEMBLY IN HUNTINGTON, NY
Moving, but having trouble with bulky, awkward sized items? Like pool tables, large couches. There are so many household items that may have been assembled inside your home upon purchase and simply can’t fit through the front door when it’s time to move. We can disassemble and reassemble your furniture for your Huntington move.
We can help with:
- Sofas & Couches
- Wall Unites & Entertainment Centers
- Dining Tables
- Pool Tables
- Beds & Headboards (Cribs, Murphy Beds, Bunk Beds)
Most pieces of furniture are fairly complex when it comes to the number of pieces and skill level involved to disassemble and reassemble them. Disassembly might seem like the easy part, but there are numerous precautions to take while stripping the furniture to be able to properly unite the pieces in the future.
1. For furniture with leather or fabric, the first step is to carefully remove it without causing damage (reupholstery is another headache).
2. Metal frames must be dismembered by loosening the connections, but most wood frames add the extra task of glued dowel connections. There is also the danger of stripping a screw or screw hole, which could unalign the frame or call for extra customization.
3. Our experts are well-versed in all types of wood and metal disassembly, which is why our Couch Heroes are qualified to save even your most prized furniture!
1. Once your furniture is moved into the new space, it’s our team’s job to restore your disassembled furniture back to how it was, or often better condition. The first step is to reassemble the frame of the piece; This includes replacing screws, bolts, dowels, adhesive, staples, or other various connections.
2. If your furniture has the added element of leather or fabric, the next step is to restore the original leather or fabric back on the frame or cushion.
3. Our Couch Heroes provide brand new glue, screws, and staples as needed to add extra support to your furniture and make sure it looks and performs as good as new!