FURNITURE DISASSEMBLY IN MANHASSET, NY
Substantial and expensive pieces of furniture are difficult to move and manipulate. Therefore, we offer professional disassembly to appropriately move said pieces. A majority of furniture is able to be moved by simply wrapping and cushioning the items, but in some cases, disassembling the furniture is the best alternative to being moved appropriately. Our experts will happily cater to any disassembly needs prior to your move. There is no better company to put your faith in professionally disassembling your furniture throughout the Manhasset area than KP Quality.
We can assist with:
- Sofas & Couches
- Wall Units & Entertainment Centers
- Dining Tables
- Pool Tables
- Beds & Headboards
(Cribs, Murphy Beds, Bunk Beds)
Those who have experience in DIY projects are aware of the numerous components furniture requires to be adequately assembled. However, if you do not do so on a daily basis, furniture disassembly can be a time consuming, exhausting and frustrating process. That is exactly why when you choose our KP Quality professionals, your furniture disassembly project automatically becomes more manageable and efficient.
1. Mindfully separate the leather or fabric from the furniture without damaging it. We understand how expensive and laborious reupholstering can be. It is helpful to loosen as little upholstery as possible.
2. Next, unfasten all screws, bolts, and staples. For the most part, metal is simple to disassemble, but many wood frames have glued dowel connections.
3. Our furniture experts are well trained and seasoned when it comes to wood or metal furniture disassembly. Prior to your big move, our movers will expertly disassemble your furniture.
1. Once arriving in your newly reached destination, we then fully reassemble all of your items. This process involves constructing the frame back together with all bolts, dowels, screws, or even new staples.
2. In the case that you have fabric or leather furniture, we then restore it back to its original form.
3. Our furniture experts are always in possession of any supplies needed to provide added support to your furniture including: screws, glue, wood, etc. Our professionals will make certain your furniture looks the way it was meant to, even before the big move.