FURNITURE DISASSEMBLY IN
Is there any trouble during your moving process with bulky awkward sized items, such as pool tables or large couches? Our team at KP Quality is able to disassemble and reassemble your furniture for your Nassau County move. No matter if some of your household items are not able to fit through the front door when moving, having been assembled inside of the home after purchase, we are there to help.
We can help with:
- Sofas & Couches
- Wall Units & Entertainment Centers
- Dining Tables
- Pool Tables
- Beds & Headboards
(Cribs, Murphy Beds, Bunk Beds)
Most pieces are fairly complex, especially when it comes to the number of pieces and the amount of skill needed in order to disassemble and reassemble furniture. It may seem easy, but during disassembly, there are numerous precautions our team will have to take while stripping the furniture. This is to make sure we properly unite the pieces in the future.
1. We begin by removing any leather or fabric carefully without causing any damage (it is important not to damage, reupholstery is not something easy to fix).
2. Metal frames must be dismembered by loosening the connections, while most wood frames add the extra task of glued dowel connection. The danger is mostly involved in stripping a screw or screw hole, if done then it is possible the result will be an unaligned frame or call for extra customization.
3. Lastly, it is important to note that our Nassau County experts are well-versed in all types of wood and metal disassembly. Due to this, our Coach heroes are qualified to save any of your most prized furniture and all of the others.
1. As soon as your furniture is moved into the new space, our Nassau County team takes it upon themselves to restore all of your disassembled furniture back to its previous state. Or perhaps, even a better one if we see any improvements that can be made. We begin by reassembling the frame of the piece. After this, we will replace any of the screws, bolts, dowels, adhesive, staples, or other various connections.
2.If your furniture has the added element of leather or fabric, our team will next take to restoring the original leather or fabric back on the frame or cushion.
3. Our Couch Heroes provide our Nassau County team with brand new glue, screws and staples where needed in order to add the extra support your furniture may require. This will ensure that your furniture looks and performs as good as new.