FURNITURE DISASSEMBLY IN NEW ROCHELLE, NY
Some things are just too big for you to move yourself, that’s where we come in. We know how to help with furniture that may have been assembled inside your home upon purchase, and is just too big to move, such as tables, sofas, or bed frames. Allow us to help with disassembly and reassembly of your furniture for your New Rochelle move.
We can help with:
- Sofas & Couches
- Wall Units & Entertainment Centers
- Dining Tables
- Pool Tables
- Beds & Headboards
(Cribs, Murphy Beds, Bunk Beds)
Disassembling and reassembling furniture is more difficult than you might think. If not done right you might damage your furniture while taking it apart, and never be able to reassemble it. It requires a lot of skill to keep track of all the complex pieces of your furniture. Trust in our professionals, who know the precautions they can take to make sure the job gets done right.
1. For furniture with leather or fabric, the first step is to carefully remove it without causing damage.
2. Metal frames must be dismembered by loosening the connections. However, most wood frames add the extra task of glued dowel connections. You want to be wary of stripping a screw or screw hole, which could unalign the frame or call for extra customization.
3. Our experts know what they’re doing when it comes to wood or metal furniture! So you can trust us to make sure your furniture will be safe.
1. Once we get your furniture moved into to its new space our experts will put the pieces back together and rebuild your furniture exactly how it was, sometimes even in better condition. The first step is to reassemble the frame of the piece; This includes replacing screws, bolts, dowels, adhesive, staples, or other various connections.
2. For furniture with the added element of leather or fabric, the next step is to restore the original leather or fabric back on the frame or cushion.
3. Our expert workers provide brand new glue, screws, and staples as needed to add extra support to your furniture, so that it looks great and is safe!