FURNITURE DISASSEMBLY IN
NORTH HEMPSTEAD, NY
Are you in the process of moving but struggling with situating or simply packing bulky items? Even large items can be very difficult to move without a secure process and a moving truck. These items can consist of pool tables or even large couches.
There may be items that you’ve purchased in the past that couldn’t fit through any openings in your home or space, so they were assembled inside. This can make the moving process difficult. How will you get these items out of your property? How will they be transported? That’s where KP Quality can come into play. We offer speciality furniture disassembly in the North Hempstead area.
We can assist with:
- Sofas & Couches
- Wall Units & Entertainment Centers
- Dining Tables
- Pool Tables
- Beds & Headboards
(Cribs, Murphy Beds, Bunk Beds)
So many of us have beautiful, elegant pieces of furniture, but we don’t realize just how complex these items are. When it comes down to it, most of our items are made from numerous pieces and they need to be disassembled and reassembled with someone who has experience. Sure, disassembly may seem easy from the outside, but there are still multiple precautions that need to be accounted for when you strip the furniture.
1. Leather or fabric furniture must first be carefully removed without creating tears. (reupholstery is another common problem)
2. Any metal frames must be dismembered by simply loosening the connections. On the other hand, wooden frames will have glued dowel connections that must be handled with care. If improperly executed, one could end up stripping a screw or screw hole, which can result in misalignment of the frame.
3. Our furniture disassembly experts in North Hempstead are well-equipped with tons of knowledge about all types of wood and metal disassembly. That’s why it’s best to trust the professionals when it comes to expensive, valuable furniture.
1. After successfully transporting your furniture into your new location in North Hempstead, our team will expertly restore your furniture and bring it back to life! (In some cases, better than it was before!) We’ll start by reassembling the frame of your furniture. This process usually includes replacing screws, bolts, dowels, adhesive, staples and other connections.
2. If we must reattach leather or fabric, our next step will be to reapply the original leather or fabric back to your piece of furniture.
3. We’ll also apply fresh news coats of glue as well as new screws and staples to make sure that your furniture is completed with quality workmanship.