FURNITURE DISASSEMBLY IN PORT WASHINGTON, NY
Large moves often require the shipment of large pieces of furniture. Because of their size these pieces may be difficult to transport as a whole. There are many household items and appliances you may have had assembled inside your home at one point or another, but now it won’t be able to fit out the door like everything else. Our Mineola team of furniture specialists are happy to assist you with the disassembly, relocation and reassembly during your move. When it comes to disassembling and reassembling furniture in the greater Mineola area, there is no one better than KP Quality.
We can assist with:
- Sofas & Couches
- Wall Units & Entertainment Centers
- Dining Tables
- Pool Tables
- Beds & Headboards
(Cribs, Murphy Beds, Bunk Beds)
The majority of furniture is very complex when it comes to the disassembling process, luckily our team of movers are masters who work to make the whole experience as painless as possible. We make sure to take all the necessary precautions to ensure the safety and avoid any potential damage to your items. By keeping a very detailed record of everything we move, down to the smallest screw, we can promise your furniture will arrive at your destination as good as new.
1. When it comes to disassembly, the first step is to carefully remove any upholstery. We take great care as to not damage any of the fabric or leather during this process.
2. The next step is to disassemble the frame. This can go one of two ways depending on the material of the frame, usually either wood or metal. For wooden frames we loosen the glue dowels to disassemble the frame. If it has a metal frame, the process is as simple as loosening the connecting screws.
3. Finally, our professional KP Quality movers are ready to pack and ship your furniture safely and professionally to your new Mineola location.
1. Once your furniture is moved to your new space, our team will get to work on re-assembling your furniture so it comes back good as new. Our first step would be to replace any damaged screws, bolts or nuts and restore the frame of your furniture.
2. After the frame has been rebuilt, we will get to work on replacing the leather or fabric that was originally removed for the move. Our dedicated team will be sure to put the material back how it was so it looks the same as it did before, if not better than before.
3. During the reassembly process we make sure your furniture is the highest priority. Our dedication is to customer service as well as the safety of your items, which is why we will even go the extra mile and replace any missing or stripped screws, nails, bolts or nuts. We promise you will be satisfied with the moving process for all your large furniture.