FURNITURE DISASSEMBLY IN STATEN ISLAND, NY
You might have large furniture in your home that can’t be moved in one piece. We are equipped to help with furniture that may have been assembled inside your home upon purchase and is just too big for you to move in one piece, such as tables, sofas, or bed frames. Trust us to disassemble and reassemble the furniture for your Staten Island move.
We can help with:
- Sofas & Couches
- Wall Units & Entertainment Centers
- Dining Tables
- Pool Tables
- Beds & Headboards
(Cribs, Murphy Beds, Bunk Beds)
If not done correctly you might damage your furniture while taking it apart, and never be able to reassemble it. Furniture often comes with a lot of complex pieces that can be easy to lose track of. Building furniture requires experience, so trust in our professionals, we know the proper way handle furniture so that the job gets done right.
1. For furniture with leather or fabric, we begin by carefully removing it without causing damage.
2. Metal frames must be dismembered by loosening the connections. However, most wood frames add the extra task of glued dowel connections. You want to be sure not to of strip a screw or screw hole, this could unalign the frame requiring for extra customization.
3. Our experts know how to handle wood or metal furniture! So allow us to keep your furniture safe.
1. Upon getting your furniture moved into to its new space our experts will rebuild your furniture just the way it was, or even in better condition. Starting by assembling the frame of the piece; This includes replacing screws, bolts, dowels, adhesive, staples, or other various connections.
2. For furniture with leather or fabric, we then restore the original leather or fabric back on the frame or cushion.
3. Our professionals provide brand new glue, screws, and staples as needed to add extra support to your furniture, we will keep your furniture safe, functional and looking wonderful!