FURNITURE DISASSEMBLY IN
Are you have trouble with bulky awkward sized items, such as pool tables or large couches, during your moving process? Sometimes household items may have been assembled inside of your home after purchase and are not able to fit though the front door when moving. Here at KP Quality, our team is able to disassemble and reassemble your furniture for you Suffolk County move.
We can help with:
- Sofas & Couches
- Wall Units & Entertainment Centers
- Dining Tables
- Pool Tables
- Beds & Headboards
(Cribs, Murphy Beds, Bunk Beds)
When it comes to the number of pieces and skill level involved to disassemble and reassemble furniture, most pieces are fairly complex. During disassembling, although it may seem easy, there are numerous precautions to take while stripping the furniture in order to properly unite the pieces in the future.
1. The first step, involving furniture with leather or fabric, is to remove it carefully without causing any damage (reupholstery is something you do not want to have to deal with).
2. Most wood frames add the extra task of glued dowel connection, however, metal frames must be dismembered by loosening the connections. Danger lies in stripping a screw or screw hole. In doing so, this could unalign the frame or call for extra customization.
3. Our Suffolk County experts are well-versed in understanding all types of wood and metal disassembly. This being the reason of why our Coach heroes are qualified to save all of and including your most prized furniture.
1. It’s our Suffolk County team’s job, as soon as your furniture is moved into the new space, to restore your disassembled furniture back to its previous state, or perhaps, a better one. This process begins with reassembling the frame of the piece. Our team replaces the screws, bolts, dowels, adhesive, staples, or other various connections.
2. The next step afterwards, in the case that your furniture has the added element of leather or fabric, is to restore the original leather or fabric back on the frame or cushion.
3. In order to make sure your furniture looks and performs as good as new, our Couch Heroes with provide our Suffolk County team with brand new glue, screws and staples as needed to add the extra support your furniture may require.